Class A Media is a full service marketing, branding, creative and development agency in New York City. We focus on maximizing ROI for our clientele in the direct-to-consumer space. Our commitment to doing so, has allowed us to successfully scale hundreds of brands, with no end in sight. We are searching for an individual who can aid in managing client relationships and flowing tasks between our team. We are seeking to onboard a Customer Success Manager who has a deep understanding of eCommerce, branding, marketing and strategy. This role is the lifeline of our business and requires one who is capable and able to provide exemplary client services.
What you will focus on:
- Communicating client needs with our internal team.
- Analyze dashboard and properly dictate the figures back to clients. (Example, reviewing ad performance and understanding marketing fundamentals).
- Align with the Marketing team to identify opportunities to include clients in.
- Identify upsell opportunities and initiate discussions with sales and services.
- Provide feedback to internal teams to improve quality of work output and encourage continued commitment.
- Manage expectations for both client and internal team.
- Amazing at problem solving, decision making, negotiations and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
Who will be successful in this role:
- Client management experience in the eCommerce world.
- A deep understanding of metrics such as ROAS, LTV, CTR and more.
- A grasp on how paid media and email marketing functions.
- Prompt individual who is willing and capable to put clients first.
What to expect in the first 1-3 months:
- In your first month, we will place you through a boot-camp program in which you will put your abilities to the test. Please note, this is not a training program, rather it is a process that allows us to understand your skillset.
- Shadow client calls and take notes of how to react to certain situations.
- Draft reports, and analyze existing ad campaigns that are in place.
- Get acclimated with our processes and familiarize yourself with our clientele.
- Successful individuals in this role are able to roll up their sleeves and apply themselves to learn and soak up as much information as possible.