Class A Media is a full service marketing, branding, creative and development agency in New York City. We focus on maximizing ROI for our clientele in the direct-to-consumer space. Our commitment to doing so, has allowed us to successfully scale hundreds of brands, with no end in sight. We are searching for an individual who can aid in managing digital strategy. This role is for one who has a deep understanding of eCommerce, branding, marketing and strategy.
What you will focus on:
- Writing copy and assessing creative for our clients campaigns via FaceBook, Instagram, Email, SMS and more.
- Working hand-in-hand with clients and team members to insure fluidity and efficiency.
- Plan and strategize for seasonal sales, upsells and more.
- Increase general value, sales and impact of our clients marketing efforts.
- Report, analyze and strategize alongside clients and senior management of Class A Media.
Who will be successful in this role:
- Client management experience in the eCommerce world.
- A deep understanding of metrics such as ROAS, LTV, CTR and more.
- A grasp on how paid media and email marketing functions.
- Solid understanding of Excel or GoogleSheets to create industry-specific forecasts/projections.
- Account and budget management
- Firm grasp of brand strategy and management concepts and what makes a successful brand
- Prompt individual who is willing and capable to put clients first.
- Knowledge of strategy and how to leverage tools to create growth and client retention.
- Provide agency-wide thought leadership about digital marketing best practices.
- Hold cross-channel teams accountable to provide complete, impeccable work, on time and on point.
What to expect in the first 1-3 months:
- In your first month, we will place you through a boot-camp program in which you will put your abilities to the test. Please note, this is not a training program, rather it is a process that allows us to understand your skillset.
- Shadow client calls and take notes of how to react to certain situations.
- Draft reports, and analyze existing ad campaigns that are in place.
- Get acclimated with our processes and familiarize yourself with our clientele.
- Successful individuals in this role are able to roll up their sleeves and apply themselves to learn and soak up as much information as possible.