Class A Media is a digital marketing agency based in New York City. We focus on maximizing ROI for our clientele in the direct-to-consumer space. Our commitment to doing so, has allowed us to successfully scale hundreds of brands, with no end in sight. We are searching for an individual who can help amplify our already successful track record by bringing FaceBook & Instagram paid media expertise to the table. This role will use both sides of your brain-- you will be expected to be equally comfortable with the creative and analytical parts of paid social advertising.
- 2+ years of FaceBook media buying experience.
- 2+ years of eCommerce/DTC experience.
- Advance knowledge of account management and client relationships.
What you will focus on:
- Strategize, manage and implement a wide range of FaceBook campaigns across multiple different verticals/niches.
- Develop marketing strategies and create a concise plan that can be clearly understood.
- Upon successful launch of these campaigns, it will be your responsibility to ensure maximum profitability and you will be held accountable for the results driven from the campaigns.
- Conduct and gather analysis to further present to clients and discuss next steps, plans, improvements and more.
- Continuously optimize and iterate campaigns to ensure that they are up to date with all compliance and best practices.
- Design funnels with a deep understanding of how ROAS, CTR, CPM and LTV functions.
- Recommend course of action and steer with sheer confidence.
Who will be successful in this role:
- 2+ years of FaceBook business manager experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Google analytics.
- Effective time management skills.
- Integrity and like-minded thought process to continuously push the envelope.
- A creative eye and understanding of what sells.
- Ability to use and tap into data to make impactful decisions.
What to expect in the first 1-3 months:
- In your first month, we will place you through a boot-camp program in which you will put your abilities to the test. Please note, this is not a training program, rather it is a process that allows us to understand your skillset.
- Shadow client calls and take notes of how to react to certain situations.
- Draft reports, and analyze existing ad campaigns that are in place.
- Get acclimated with our processes and familiarize yourself with our clientele.
- Successful individuals in this role are able to roll up their sleeves and apply themselves to learn and soak up as much information as possible.